Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I just wanted to post quickly to show off the lovely sock yarn that I had won in one of the contests. For the life of me, I can't remember when it had arrived. But I absolutely love it. Thank you Cassandra!!! I also love the stitch markers. Sorry for the wait in my posting the thanks. And since I totally forgot that today is Tax Day here in the US, I will be waiting until tomorrow to mail out the package to my dear spoilee pal. At least the owl does not have far to travel. Just one state below me.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Owl Post by Avada Finch-Fletchley at 2:38 PM
You excel at Transfiguration. One of the most dificult classes, you seem to be a natural at turning a coke bottle into a homework pass.
Take this quiz!
Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code
Owl Post by Avada Finch-Fletchley at 12:38 PM
Friday, March 21, 2008
Owl Post by Avada Finch-Fletchley at 10:05 AM
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Your Element Is Air
You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.
Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.
You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!
Owl Post by Avada Finch-Fletchley at 1:13 PM
2. What was the article Rita Skeeter wrote about Hagrid called?
a. The son of Fridwolfa the Giantess
b. The Truth About Rubeus Hagrid
c. Dumbledore's Giant Mistake
d. Half Giant at Hogwarts
3. When the school champions were being chosen from the Goblet of Fire, whose name cam out first?
a. Fleur Delacour
b. Viktor Krum
c. Cedric Diggory
d. Harry Potter
4. What is the spell Ludo bagman says to magically magnify his voice when he commentates?
5. What kind of dragon did Cedirc have to face in the first task?
a. A Hungarian Horntail
b. A Swedish Short-Snout
c. A Welsh Green
d. A Chinese Fireball
6. Who raised the trophy after winning the world cup?
a. Troy and Moran
b. Troy and Quigley
c. Quigley and Moran
d. Lynch and Connolly
7. How many bedrooms did Mundungus Fletcher claim to have?
8. For what did Moody mistake his birthday gif of a carriage clock?
a. An intruder
b. A basilisk egg
c. A bomb
d. A Blast-ended Skrewt
9. What did Mr. Ollivander produce for the end of Cedric's wand?
a. A bunch of flowers
b. A fountain of wine
c. Twittering birds
d. Silver smoke rings
10. The dark mark is on Snape's left arm.
Picture Scavenger Hunt